*** In-Person events are currently postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We are currently holding virtual events, video chats and phone calls with members instead.
Our events are held in or around Glasgow. Most of our events are for members only, but we also hold some Open Events which non-members, family and friends can also attend.
Each month our members receive invitations to a varied programme of around 8 events, including:
- Creative workshops, film club and pub night
- Our monthly inclusive club night ‘Club LATE’ at Glasgow’s G2 nightclub
- Speed dating, Mix ‘n’ Mingle, Speed meets and LGBT events
- Cinema, bowling, museum and TV studio trips,
- Meals out and day trips
- Karaoke, quiz and pool nights
- Guys’ nights and Girls’ nights
- Plus much, much more
Open Events are larger events that are open to members and non-members alike. Everyone is welcome to come along to these. Members are offered a discounted rate.
Our programme of Open Events includes:
- ‘We’ve Got Talent’ – an evening of talent competition, celebrity guests and fun!
- Valentine’s Ball
- Christmas and Halloween Parties
PLUS our monthly inclusive clubbing night – Club LATE at G2