*** In-Person events are currently postponed due to the Coronavirus outbreak. We are currently holding virtual events, video chats and phone calls with members instead. We are providing a regular programme of virtual events via Zoom & Facebook.
Our events are held in or around Glasgow. Most of our events are for members only, but we also hold some Open Events which non-members, family and friends can also attend.
Each month our members receive invitations to a varied programme of around 8 events, including:
- Creative workshops, film club and pub night
- Our monthly inclusive club night ‘Club LATE’ at Glasgow’s G2 nightclub
- Speed dating, Mix ‘n’ Mingle, Speed meets and LGBT events
- Cinema, bowling, museum and TV studio trips,
- Meals out and day trips
- Karaoke, quiz and pool nights
- Guys’ nights and Girls’ nights
- Plus much, much more
Open Events are larger events that are open to members and non-members alike. Everyone is welcome to come along to these. Members are offered a discounted rate.
Our programme of Open Events includes:
- ‘We’ve Got Talent’ – an evening of talent competition, celebrity guests and fun!
- Valentine’s Ball
- Christmas and Halloween Parties
PLUS our monthly inclusive clubbing night – Club LATE at G2